Saturday, 5 July 2008

The Tube.


The Tube is usually a wonderful thing. Its efficient, you can get anywhere in the city on it, and it is minutes from our doorstep. Unfortunately, today was a different story. Scott, the girls and I boarded the train and while Scott was managing the stroller, I was trying to get the girls situated. No sooner did we get on, did the doors shut and the train took off...similar to the Aerosmith rollercoaster at MGM! I nearly ended up at the end of the car, ..the girls fell on the floor and I landed on the lovely couple next to me. It all happened so quickly that Scott couldn't really help (plus I think he was trying to hide). The man on the other side of him could barely control his laughter. The funny thing was that as we boarded a woman offered her seat and I politely declined!!

7 comments:

Patti McLaughlin said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Ava & Olivia. Your train ride sounds hysterical. Hold onto Mommy next time! Love all your pictures, looks like you are having the time of your life! Your home is beautiful! And keep Blogging, mommy is very comical!!!!
Hugs & Kisses
Patti

Suzanne said...

OMG - sounds like you had tourist on your fourhead....I bet it is not as smelly as the T in Boston though!

LOVE the blog. The pictures of your new home are gorgeous!! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there-

Oh my goodness it sounds like you are having a great time. Miss you!

Ellen

Erica said...

Ok, that's a great visual. Sorry to say I might be the man laughing in the corner too :) I look fwd to reading about more adventures in London and the house is gorgeous!

mia said...

mia cant type fast so auntie cheryl is doing it for her! we love the blog and miss you so much.
huey misses you the most!

love you

SC Cormacks said...

Love it! Thanks for keeping us posted on the adventure. It's so fun and funny to visualize you all. Love the stories!! C, M, E & L

Unknown said...

Love to travel (which is a variation on "love to cruise!") Loving this blog, Michelle. What a wonderful way to keep in touch, especially now that you and I know how to leave comments! :-)

Hugs to all.

Emily