Friday, 22 August 2008

Did you know Fox's play Football?

Neither did I, until this past Tuesday. It was about 6am and I was up getting ready for our trip to the Cotswalds. I looked out our bedroom window and saw a fox walking down the sidewalk. This wasn't the first time I have seen a fox on our street, but the first time I have seen one with a ball in its mouth?! I took the stairs two at a time trying to get to my camera but by the time I made it back to the window, it was gone. I know nobody believes me, but it is true! I guess literally everything in England loves Football!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Michelle - i can so picture you trying to capture that visual. Although I would rather have seen a picture of your face when you saw the sly guy.