Monday, 27 October 2008
Canary Islands!
We are just back from a wonderful week in Feurteventura which is one of the Canary Islands off the southern coast of Spain. We were in such desperate need for some warm sun, we almost swam there! It was all that we hoped for...80-85 degrees and sunny with a nice breeze all week. The girls divided their time between the kids pool, the Kid's club and the beach. We didn't take too many pics because all we did was swim, lounge and eat and there are only so many pics you can take...plus Scott and I obide by a no bathing suit pictures rule! For the men out there, you'll be happy to know Scott fit in a round of golf. While London is stripping our tans away, it is good to be back to our "new home" as the girls call it. Stay tuned for pics......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pics! I don't think it gets much cuter than your girls! I love reading your blog and all of your adventures. I'm curious to know what Halloween will be like for you?
Now, that's what I call a VACATION!!!!!!!
We need some Halloween Pictures now.
Love Patti
I can feel the sun and hear the giggles. At the risk of repeating myself: great pictures!
Had a great visit with your mom and dad the other night. For someone who doesn't have her own email address, Lois and I loved hearing that she has a facebook page.
It will soon be December, won't it?!
Hugs to all. Be well.
Emily
Post a Comment