Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Wish Us Luck....


Potty training is starting...check out their big girl panties! I hope they will forgive me for telling them that Santa won't be coming this year unless they start using the potty!? Oh well, desperate times call for desperate measures!

2 comments:

mia said...

Excuse me,but don't you mean"Potte".I know you guys really miss all my special pronunciations.huh!How is the "cooker"doing?Is she all caught up with the washer? Love Mia

Unknown said...

How could I have missed this one?? Your mom told me about it today at the shower for Kathy Lawson Anderson, who spoke of the wonderful list you sent her RE: stuff she needs, by the way! (I think she has it all now!!)

Great photo . . . talk about psychological impact upon the development of your children!! :-)

If they didn't wet their beds before the Santa-threat, they just may now as December approaches. Keep us updated. And good luck.

Emily