Friday, 20 February 2009

Your Prayers Needed....

Today we are reflecting on how precious life is and being reminded of the importance of family. Scott's dad, Earl, is having triple bypass surgery today and therefore we would appreciate you taking a moment today to say a prayer for his speedy recovery. For those of you that know Earl, you can appreciate that he is taking it all in stride with his usual humor.

For those of you that don't know, Earl and I have a unique relationship. All I can surmise is that apparently my move to London has literally broken his heart and wish I could be at his bedside to resume the normal level of aggravation he has become accustomed to.

Joking aside, please keep Earl and Kathy in your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my. I saw the title of this entry and my blood ran cold. I DO know just how vibrant and how special Earl is, and also how much he means to you, Michelle, to Scott, to those little bits. ABSOLUTELY our thoughts are with him and you all today, with every positive vibe we have headed his way. We look forward to nothing but the most positive of news, along with a full and speedy recovery.

Hugs to those bunnies. I look at those photos, feel their shaking of both of my hands/arms with their "How do you do?"'s, relive their hugs, and smile.

Be well.

Emily

Suzanne said...

I believe in the power of positive thoughts, energy and prayers working for good people - and am thinking of Earl for a speedy and thorough recovery!! Keep us posted, hugs and kisses!!

mia said...

Hi Everyone, Just to let you know,they removed all tubes from Earl today.He is really doing pretty good,all things considered.Very sore.Thaks so much for all the prayers etc.What a great daughter-in-law I have. Thanks again, Kathy