Saturday, 6 June 2009
$%&*@!.........
Living with a mouse. He reared his ugly head last night about midnight, just as I was heading up to bed. Scott is travelling and so after having a meltdown, I fell asleep wondering if the little critter was going to join me in bed in the middle of the night. Girls and I bought some traps this morning to catch the critter, set them and then went out all day. We stumbled across a waterwheel and wishing well in our travels and wished that our mouse is caught and that he has no friends. Our traps are still waiting and I'm cringing at the thought of disposing it.....YUCK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can feel it in my old bones that there is only 1 Mickey and that you will prevail and trap him.Dont't be afraid of what you cant't see.Of course I amhere,if Iwas there I'd be out the door. Take Care, Love Mia
Michelle - use peanut butter and or bacon - that gets them best (we haven't had the pleasure of a mouse, but had a flying squirrel once that was horrific) but Bri gets mouse stories all the time at the store and PB and or bacon are the tricks....
Isn't there someone at State Street assigned to mouse patrol? Yeah, right . . . !!
Oh, dear. Not pleasant, but you can do it. Anyone who can immerse herself in the dreaded world of butterflies can deal with one little mouse. And all those people who say that if you see one, ther are more, are mistaken. This is one wayward critter who took a wrong turn. Trust me. Yeah, right . . .
Go pack! Show that mouse who's boss!
Emily
Post a Comment