Saturday, 19 July 2008
We have found Religion.....
May-May and Mia, the day has come that you have been waiting for. Scott and I came to appreciate our strong religious upbringings. Scott said the Our Father all the way home from the car dealer and I repeated the Hail Mary several times as I drove around the block. Thankfully God took good care of us. Scott hit two curbs and annoyed a few buses because the left half the car was in the bus lane (a big traffic violation)! I just stuck to the middle of the road (literally) until I took a wrong turn and ended up on a rotary...I nearly fainted. The girls begged us to take them for a ride and we refused! I'm sure we will get the hang of it...someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Alleluia!!! All those days I suffered with you and your brothers in church finally paid off!! Praise the Lord!!
Mom
Great Job
love Mia
Oh, my . . . easy for me to chuckle as I sit here in a country where we drive on the correct side of the road!
We look forward to further reports.
Are you all well insured?!?
Emily
Shall we add "Driving on the "right" side of the road to that taking for granted list :)
Sounds scarier than driving on 128 in the rain!
I have got to send you a bumpersticker that says "God is my co-pilot"
Post a Comment