Monday, 8 September 2008

Our 1st Day of School!!


It was our first day of school today! We were so excited to paint, play, and meet some new friends. Mommy and Daddy walked us there with our new backpacks...so fun! Our new school is called The Vestry Preschool, and our teachers Jane, Kelly and Candace are working on figuring out how to tell us apart! We'll give them a few weeks to get it right!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh . . . my . . . glory. What an incredible day and equally incredible photo. They are not my kids nor my grandkids, but my eyes are full and my smile is broad as I think of you all--May-May, too.

Go get 'em, Cuties!!

Good job, parents. They are on their way! :-)

Emily

mia said...

You "Girlies"look just awesome!I don't know if I'm quite ready for this yet.I'll be able to go to school with you when I come over in exactly 10 days.(but whose counting)What a great picture.
See you soon,
Love ya,
Mia

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

How Adorable!! I have know doubt those are the cutest girls in London! Way to go girls!