Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Proceed with Caution.....

This is a little rough on the ears! Olivia on left, Ava on right. Be sure to catch that it is "Zed" not "Z"..a little bit they picked up in nursery!

7 comments:

Bill said...

That is tooo cute. Although I do think that singing lessons are in order. I hope their singing voices are all that they have inherited from me!!!

Love
May May

mia said...

I agree with May May,in that singing lessons are in order.Other than that it was awesome.Keep them coming! Love Mia.

Unknown said...

As I sit here in the quiet of the morning, I thoughtfully echo all those things that I truly am thankful for: my husband of 33 years, our beautiful daughter, friends, health, warmth, food, our home . . . and then I watch your two bunnies sing their A-B-C song, and I want to add technology to the list, as well as living vicariously through those precious, delightful little girls!! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving. It's almost December!

Emily

PS But "zed" doesn't rhyme!

Anonymous said...

This blog site is great! How awesome that we can stay in touch and watch the girls growing....and hear them too. I love it. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Take care.

Warmest Regards,
Gail

Cheryl A Jacobs said...

close your eyes and they sound a lot like their Mia

Uncle Matt said...

Uncle Matt's said it before and he'll say it again, I have The cutest nieces ever!

caroline garbett said...

I can't get over how big the girls have gotten, they no longer have that "baby" look....they truly look like "kids". Love the singing voices!

Caroline