Monday, 24 November 2008

So Much to be Thankful for......

Our little family
Mom and Dad X 2
Sisters, brothers, nieces, and nephews...both two and four legged
Extended family that have not forgotten about us :)
Close friends...you know who you are
Life in London
Good health
Christmas trip home
Employment
Maine

What are you thankful for?

Missing you all and hoping that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am thankful for Michelle...and Maine! And when I can see Michelle in Maine!

Miss you!

mia said...

We at 592 Neponset St. are Thankful for our good health.our wonderful family,great friends,and of course having our London Family home at Christmas. Love Mia!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful I don't have to eat your turkey at thanksgiving but sad I won't be there to suffer through it with you!!! Just kidding.

Miss you guys, can't wait to see's you at xmas.

Patti McLaughlin said...

I am so thankful for meeting Michelle a few years ago and for taking care of two such beautiful little girls!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys:)

Bill said...

We are thankful for our beautiful family especially our granddaughters, our health, our friends and knowing that we will all be together at Christmas.

Love
May May

also for cagney!!!!!