Sunday, 30 November 2008

Update: Santa will be coming to 21 Ashworth Road....

Remember that threat..well it worked. The girls potty trained in 2 days. Its been a few weeks now and they are so proud of themselves. In the end it was Mommy that was delaying them. All I hear now is "Mommy, privacy please"!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful--all around. Congratulations to each of you--especially those great girls. Bring on Santa!

Emily

Bill said...

RIGHT!!! No Santa - who were you kidding??? I knew my girls would do it.

Love
May May

mia said...

The Hockman Girlies are nothing but determined when starting a new venture.They really are smart! love mia

caroline garbett said...

All I have to say is thank God for Santa!!!!!Congratulations!! Now your search for public restrooms will be endless.

We miss you. We look forward to seeing you during your homecoming.

Love, Caroline

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! And, thanks for the tip...hehe..Evan is very into the privacy right now...and things get interesting teaching a little boy to go IN the toilet.