Tuesday, 9 December 2008

16 days.... But Who's Counting?!

We can't wait to come home. We'll be home from December 26th-January 10th and are looking forward most to a big cup of java from Dunkin' Donuts....oh, and hanging with family and friends! If I were you though I would stay away from Boston roadways on the 26th. We arrive at 2pm and believe it or not, are stressed about driving on the right side of the road?! I actually had a nightmare about it the other night. Driving on the wrong side has become so normal!

3 comments:

mia said...

Michelle, I won't let on what Earl's comment was.You can well imagine.You'll be fine,it will all come back to you and you will be a Boston driver again1 Love Mia

Unknown said...

I think that's when we have both vehicles off the road for their annual servicing and we walk. Let me check the calendar.

Yup, we're safe. We should plan on a week or so of walking, right?? Should we add you to the commuter bits on TV so that all unsuspecting motorists are warned?

No!! You'll all do just fine!! Plus, you're probably well-insured.

Travel well!

Emily

Suzanne said...

YAY! That will be so much fun!!