The girls are starting to look a little different from each other. Can you tell them apart? Who's in front of the camera and who's behind it? Maybe their beautiful voices will help you?!
Untitled from Michelle Hockman on Vimeo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Let's see: I have a 50/50 chance. That's Miss Olivia on camera.
How'd I do?
No questions asked, this is a wonderful way to start a day that promises to be full of shoveling snow.
Hey! The number of days before you come home can fit on two hands!! Tell that to those two beautiful and fun girls.
Fly well.
Emily
Well I have to say that it is Olivia we can see and the voice is one of Ava.May-May and I were just saying the other day that we think the girlies are looking more alike than ever.I've always had a hard time with theit identities.Only 6 morw days until your on us soil.Yipee! See ya,Love Mia.
The Olsen Twins have nothing on you TWO!!!
Can't wait to see you girls!!!
Have a Very Merry London Christmas!!!
Love Patti
Post a Comment