Friday, 16 January 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thank you to all of our family and friends who helped make our trip home so awesome! While we didn't get to see everyone we hoped to, we had a wonderful time with those that we did see. Reconnecting face-to-face with our awesome family, shacking up with May-May & Gip and then Mia & Papa, spending time with friends and their little people who are getting so big, celebrating a wedding and ringing in the new year all in one night, and enjoying some free babysitting were just some of the highlights! As most of you know, we are hoping to do some travelling around the UK and Europe this year and therefore our travel back to the US will be limited so ideally you will come see us! The Hockman Hotel has a number of vacancies in February, April-December. Although I believe I heard someone has already purchased his flight to come see the Pats in October! Yipee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Having lunch with your two girls was a treat, although I missed seeing you while you were home. They are perfectly delightful--animated, conversant, and were wonderful luncheon companions. I smile as I think of our time together.
Give them hugs for me, once again, and one each to you and Scott.
Emily
What a pleasure it was to have you all here for a wonderful visit.We loved seeing the girls as much as we did{so didn't a good portion of Norwood}.How are the nails doing?I hope they lasted to show the teachers and kids at school.Ta;k to you soon! Love Ya,Mia
Post a Comment