
Wow, what a great week we just had with Uncle Marc and Auntie Carrie. We are all so sad to see them leave yesterday, but we are smiling thinking of the good times we shared with them. If they didn't have such a great life in SC, then I think I may have been able to convince them to move to London. They brought with them a week's worth of sun and warmth, and I think would list the following as some of the highlights of their week...snuggling with the girls, whirlwind tour of this amazingly historic city, pub crawl(s), trip to see cousins in the Costwolds, "Football" game, and just getting to see the simple parts of our new life. Guys, we can't thank you enough for making this visit happen and for all the little mementos you left behind! We love you and miss you already!!
2 comments:
We feel the same way! Great week. Thank you so much for your gracious hospitality. Can't stop looking at the clock wondering what you are all up to. Love being able to picture your life now clearly. Lots of love and hugs to my girls! I highly recommend a trip to anyone thinking about it! It was an amazing adventure!!
Pub crawls....fun!!!!!
Post a Comment