Saturday, 13 June 2009
English Speak....
I am sitting here watching and listening to the girls play. They have their Dora "till" and they are playing shopping. Ava just asked Olivia to go get some "biscuits" out of the "cupboard". Olivia came back with it and Ava rang it up and asked Olivia for "3 pounds". Then Olivia said to Ava "what do you fancy now?" After a few minutes, Olivia wanted to use the "till" and started grabbing it from Ava. Ava looked at her very calmly and said, "sissy, please be sensible"?!?! OMG, so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I, too, pick mice over tadpoles from the sky. Yuck . . .
LOVE the language. Shall we have a pool over just how long it takes them to drop those expressions in trade for Americanized ones? Me thinks I prefer the English ones!!
Isn't it nice to have a built-in playmate rather than having to schedule play-dates?
Great family!!
Yowee--less than two weeks . . .
:-)
Post a Comment