Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Get Me The Hell Out Of Here!

The mouse is back. Just came home from a farewell dinner with some friends and as I am logging into my computer what do I see!? Oh god, he was just sitting there on the rug in the living room. I jumped up and was standing on the couch as he ran underneath it, I freaked. I ran screaming into the dining room, then into the kitchen, hung a left down the hallway, took the stairs three at a time, and went flying into the bedroom where Scott was fast asleep..."was" being the key word. I must have looked like an escaped mental patient. I wouldn't mind but I had just calmed down about the whole thing and believed everyone that told me the first one was a wayward singleton....you liars.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The visual is perfect, as is your understanding now that if anyone tells you that it was just one lone mouse, they are not leveling with you!! Come on home. There are no mice in Massachusetts.

Yeah, right . . .