Friday, 16 January 2009

Congratulations Auntie Cheryl.....

you win the prize for the worst Christmas gift. Dear god in heaven, the Hannah Montana microphones are HORRIBLE. The girls now love to sing into their new microphones which then amplifies their glorious voices and transmits them out of the radio?! Cheryl, I know this is payback for Ryan's snare drum. Its going to be terrible when these darling toys get lost :) Actually, maybe we'll keep them as they will help us further torture our elderly neighbors...the ones that love our little darlings so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you that Lois and I had a rendition of "Rudolph" in the restaurant while May May and Ava went to the ladies' room--instigated by, guess who, ME! The noise level in the restaurant was suitable and the volume of the song was quite quiet, so it was very much enjoyed by us!! Thank you, Olivia!

Emily